Agricultural and Financial Management, Inc.
Project Experience Martin R. Connell
• Economic and financial analysis of business enterprises
• Development and execution of financial workout plans
• Negotiations on behalf of clients representing financial institutions and government agencies
• Physical takeovers of business enterprise management
• Liquidation of business enterprises for both debtor and creditor
• Appraisal of business enterprises, machinery, equipment and livestock
• Procurement of business enterprises
• Lobbying on state and federal level
• Involvement in real estate sales of over 12 million dollars
Business Logistics Management
We provide the management of the flow of goods, information, acquisition and other resources including energy, transportation and people between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of our clients.
Digital photography and manipulation of photographic images
In the area of business enterprises, we have dealt with agricultural operations such as farms, ranches, and feedlots. Commercial experience includes involvement with computer retailing, real estate developments, retailers and wholesalers, implement dealers, machinery companies, oil industry related business, professional businesses, and banks.
Marty Connell Agricultural and Financial Management, Inc. • 49 N 15th Street, Ste 2 • Billings, MT 59101, USA